Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Algonquin vs Westborough XC - 2016.11.01

Photos to Download


It took me quite a while to post these photos because I have been so busy at my job that pays the bills. I arrived at the meet midway through the girls race so I did not get as many photos of that race. It was a little difficult getting decent pictures today because of the harsh sunlight (the sun is so low in the sky it created very harsh shadows at the finish line) so I had to get creative in using the trees as blinds and running between multiple locations to get the best angle. Most of these photos were shot with the 7D Mark II fitted with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM in manual mode with the aperture set to f/2.8 - f/3.2, auto ISO and the shutter speed between 1/1000 sec and 1/2500 sec. I did not have to do much post processing other than trying to deal with the shadows - I tried to pull the shadows up and pull the highlights back.

No comments:

Post a Comment