Sunday, October 9, 2016

Winds of Change

I will keep this blog as a central place to post links to the photos and technical information about the shoots but I have decided to switch from the Lightroom galleries to Smugmug galleries. I have updated the links in the posts to account for this. The main reason for this is that Smugmug offers a better platform for sharing and allows for users to purchase prints, books, cards and other merchandise using the photos. The photos will still be free to download but I have attached a small watermark in the lower left corner. Feel free to use the photos as you wish and share them with friends and family but please leave the watermark so that more people can find out about the site. If anyone wants a large print without the watermark please contact me to arrange this.

New website: www.crainphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment