Monday, November 14, 2016

Algonquin vs Shrewsbury, Central Mass Div 2 Playoffs - 11.12.2016

Photos to Download


I changed the look of my blog posts due to a mishap with Lightroom this past week which I will detail in a blog post later. Suffice it say, I have a much better understanding of the file structure in Lightroom now and know that it is impossible to recover deleted files from an SSD hard drive. Sigh ... It was unusual to shoot one of the varsity games during the day so I used the 7D Mark II with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens to cover most of the game. I felt a little out of place on the sidelines this week because there were quite a number of professional photographers with some really nice gear shooting the game. Unfortunately, the game did not go the way we wanted it to but the Algonquin players never backed down until the very end and I was able to capture some nice action shots because of it. Posting the photos was also pretty quick because I did not have to do a lot of post production work.

No comments:

Post a Comment